Coachability Self Test
Are you ready to step into possibility?
Answer with a number 1 through 5, as follows:
1 = This statement is not true for me.
2 = This statement is not usually true for me.
3 = This statement is sometimes true for me.
4 = This statement is often true for me.
5 = This statement is almost always true for me.
1. I recognize the value of coaching and see it as an investment in my own growth and happiness.
2. I am willing and able to pay for this, and to handle my coaching fees responsibly.
3. I can be relied upon to set up systems to be on time for coaching calls.
4. I recognize that there is value in having a partner that holds a vision for me of my greatest potential and who is working to help me function to my best ability.
5. I am eager to take the actions necessary to accomplish my dreams and change patterns that do not serve me.
6. I know that my own answers are within me. I believe that through guidance, feedback, and my own sense of right action I can discover those answers.
7. I am willing to try on new perspectives that may be different from those I currently hold.
8. I know that life and self-discovery can be fun and satisfying. Self-awareness and fulfilling my life purpose are very important to me.
9. If I feel I’m not getting what I expect or need from my coach, I will share this as soon as I can and make clear requests to my coach to get what I need.
0 - 22 Coaching is probably not appropriate for you at this time.
23 - 30 Coaching may be appropriate for you at this time. You may want to consider contacting me to discuss options.
30 - 40 Coaching would likely be very valuable for you at this time. You are willing to be open to trying on new ways of doing things.
40 - 45 Coaching would likely be a pivotal piece of your life. You are willing to do what it takes to actualize and claim your life's purpose and who you truly are.